The Best Classifieds in Town!
- Canopy Studio is hiring an Executive Director. This full-time position is responsible for managing the day-to-day affairs of Canopy Studio. Required skills include fiscal management and budgeting experience, strategic planning, managerial experience, effective communication and strong interpersonal skills. Full job description available at canopystudio.org
- Em's Kitchen is hiring! Back of house: food prep, light cooking, making orders and cleanup. Front of house: taking orders, food prep, making orders and cleanup. Full-time/part-time available. Hours are Mon–Fri., 7 a.m.–3:30 p.m. Apply at email@example.com
- JOMA Construction is hiring experienced carpenters. JOMA provides great pay, benefits and opportunities. Apply and tell your carpenter friends to visit jomaconstruction.com/jobs
- Junk South Junk Removal - Hiring PT/FT starting at $13/hr. Hardworking, dependable and professional. Growth opportunities. Call 706-540-5975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the nation’s leading mobile dictation service and learn to be a transcriptionist! No customer interaction! Work independently, set your own weekday schedule (16–40 hours weekly). We have a relaxed, casual, safe space environment. Compensation automatically increases as you gain proficiency. Extremely flexible time-off arrangements with advance notice. Experience our eight-tiered training program with bonuses after each tier. So your starting compensation will range from $9.25 to $10.80 hourly based on individual performance. After approx. three-month training, your compensation should exceed training pay and you’ll receive automatic increases for tenure with the company, efficiency, etc. Show proof of vaccination at hire. www.ctscribes.com
- Line cooks needed! Big City Bread Cafe & Little City Diner are now hiring line cooks for daytime hours. Experienced preferred but not required. Stop by after lunch to fill out an application or drop off a resume. No phone calls, please.
- MAD Hospitality, LLC, a new Hospitality organization headquartered and operating in beautiful downtown Madison, GA, is currently accepting applications to staff several forthcoming concept restaurants and bars. MAD Hospitality is focused on excellent customer service and superior food and beverage offerings in unique and inviting venues. Teamwork is a cornerstone of our service philosophy. We seek to invest in professional, motivated, and forward-thinking hosts, hostesses, servers, bartenders and baristas to be a part of launching and operating this multi-faceted enterprise and creating a positive, welcoming and inclusive work environment. MAD Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please forward a resume indicating the position for which you are applying to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
- UberPrints is now hiring for multiple positions! Both full and part-time positions available. For more information and applications, go to uberprints.com/company/jobs
- Come join other preschool teachers at Emmanuel Episcopal Day School from 8:30 a.m.–1 p.m. Please use emmanuelathens.org to apply and send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experienced kitchen help needed. Bring resume or fill out an application at George's Lowcountry Table. No phone calls please. 420 Macon Hwy. Athens, GA 30606
- Viva Argentine is looking for a few nice hardworking folks to be part of the team! Competitive hourly wages for all positions. $10/hr. training, $12/hr. hosting and kitchen, $5/hr. + tips servers (must be 18+). Please email resumes to email@example.com