The Best Classifieds in Town!
- Antiques & Jewels. Fabulous & unique antique jewelry, furniture, china, oriental rugs & art. Open Tues.–Sat. 12–5 p.m. Also open upon request. (706) 340-3717. 290 N. Milledge Ave.
- Archipelago Antiques 24 years of antique and retro art, furnishings, religiosa and unique, decorative treasures of the past. 1676 S. Lumpkin St. (706) 354-4297.
- Day trippers visit Neat Pieces in Carlton, GA. Architectural antiques, vintage clothes, books and much more. Only 3 mi. from Watson Mill State Park. Friday–Sunday 10–5. Jimmy, (706) 797-3317.
- Go to Agora! Awesome! Affordable! The ultimate store! Specializing in retro everything: antiques, furniture, clothes, bikes, records & players! 260 W. Clayton St., (706) 316-0130.
- Instant cash is now being paid for good vinyl records & CDs in fine condition. Wuxtry Records, at corner of Clayton & College Dwntn. (706) 369-9428.
- 40 Watt Yard Sale! Featuring: Clothing, furniture, records, jewelry and much more! Sat., December 7th, 11 a.m. 285 W. Washington Street.
- Green Acres Baptist Church is sponsoring a Community Christmas Celebration with a Craft Fair, Bazaar & Health Fair on Sat., Dec.14, from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. Christmas gifts, unique gifts, food, white elephant, crafts, health screenings, local medical providers & services. Vendors please join us! Contact email@example.com, (706) 549-1925 or register at www.gabchealthministry.com.
- Moving sale at 325 Clover St., Athens on Sat. Dec. 7. Furniture, dishes and household items. In case of rain, come inside.