The Best Classifieds in Town!
- Conquer the Boring in Your Storytelling. Fiction course for aspiring writers who need love, support, and a kick in the pants. Personalized. Engaging. Fun. https://www.exit271.com/writer-course/
- Learn to sew via quilt making, start to finish. All skill levels welcome. 3 machines available. The beginner sewing 6 week class is on Sundays 3pm-5pm, $100. This class is ongoing, join in anytime. Sew your Valentine a special heart, Jan. 29th and Feb. 5th. 6pm-8pm both nights. $35 plus $5 per heart kit. 706-325-5283, email@example.com, http://sewsomethingwithamandawhitsel.com/.
- Small Business Mentor. Retired CPA offering tax organization, troubleshooting, turnarounds and support to established businesses and start-ups. Some pro bono hours avail. Focused on results. Call/text to discuss how to help your business succeed. Tom Schlesser: 706-347-0795.
- Reiki - Start off the new year with open, balanced chakras and healthy energy flow. Call or text Sharon (706) 318-1681.
- Caricature/Cartoon Portraits...Live drawing entertainment for your special event! Great icebreaker for family, social or business gatherings. Check out Charlestreadwell.com and call me at (407) 484-2119.
- Self Publish Your Book. Local (Five Points) professional publishing service. Editing, design & printing services. 30+ years experience. Let's meet at Jittery Joe's. 706-395-4874.