The Best Classifieds in Town!
- Athens digital marketing agency seeks meticulous, data-driven Search Marketing Associate. More info at: lightmarkmedia.com/job
- Busy downtown Athens hair salon needs an assistant for our head stylist. Cosmetology/barber or apprentice license preferred or hair salon experience. Mon–Fri 40+ hrs. per wk. Please apply in person at Republic Salon, 312 E. Broad St 3rd Flr (Entrance on Jackson St under red awning). No phone calls please!
- Front desk, breakfast and laundry help needed. Must be flex. 7 days. Wingate, 255 North Ave. Apply in person, bring resume. 8:30a.m.–2p.m., M–F. Mr. Singh.
- Hotel Indigo Athens is looking for experienced cooks for PT or FT. For more information please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Help wanted in back of house. Apply in person at George's Lowcountry. FT and PT positions avail. 2095 S. Milledge Ave.
- Successful Athens area business looking for someone to make us better. Contact Reign if you are that person.
- Transform lives by volunteering for research studies. More info at ctru.uga.edu.
- Big City Bread Cafe is now accepting applications for early morning counter staff position. Restaurant experience is preferred. Must be avail to work weekends. Please apply in person.
- Clocked Restaurant is looking for night kitchen help. Good pay, fast paced, fun environment. Apply at 259 W.Washington St. or email resume to email@example.com.
- FOH servers needed! The Georgia Center is hiring restaurant servers, banquet servers, cafe attendants and baristas. Start above minimum wage. Please apply at www.ugajobsearch.com, job posting T00115P, waiter/waitress.
- Graduate Athens is seeking on-call Cooks and Banquet Servers. Competitive pay and flexible hours. Must be available weekends. Apply online at www.besthotelcareers.com.
- Get paid to type in our relaxed work environment and make your own weekday schedule. After training, earn $8–$8.50/hr. w/ guaranteed increases. Current average compensation after one year of work exceeds $9.50–$10/hr. Apply at https://www.ctscribes.com.
- Lifeguard/Swim instructors wanted at our small nonprofit, the YWCO on the east side. Work around a friendly and fun pool. Flexible hours. 706-354-7880.
- Oconee Cultural Arts Foundation (OCAF) in Watkinsville is accepting applications for a PT Gallery Director. Job description and application avail. online at www.ocaf.com.