The Best Classifieds in Town!
- Collective Harvest CSA Coordinator. Must have administrative/organizational skills, familiarity with seasonal produce. Retail and farm experience preferred. Full job description @ www.collectiveharvestathens.com/jobs. Applications due Nov. 30.
- Cook needed at Inoko Express, 3190 Atlanta Hwy. Apply in person. Must be avail. 20–40 hrs per week. No kitchen experience necessary. No phone please.
- Find quality seasonal help for the 2015 holidays w/ Flagpole Classifieds. Visit flagpole.com or call (706) 549-0301 to place your Help Wanted ad.
- Line/Prep Cooks Needed. The Georgia Center has several positions available 20–40 hrs./week. Pay DOE/Minimum 3 years in full service restaurant. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now hiring Hosts, Counter Help and Line Cooks at Locos Grill and Pub, 2020 Timothy Rd. Apply in person between 2–4 p.m. or online at: www.locosgrill.com/employment.
- Screen Print Artist: Minimum 2 years exper. Adobe CS as well as color separating exper. Detail oriented, organized and have the ability to work at a brisk pace. email@example.com.
- Athens Montessori School has openings for PT afterschool assistants & daytime classroom assistant. Childcare experience preferred. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Big City Bread Cafe is now accepting applications for early morning counter staff and dishwashers. Please apply in person. No phone calls please.
- Church of the Nations in Athens, GA is seeking a part-time sound technician. If interested in this position, please contact Pastor Derrick Rucker at: email@example.com or call (706) 353-1199 ext. 32.
- Development Director. The Madison-Morgan Cultural Center is searching for an experienced fund raiser, event planner and administrator. The job includes but is not limited to: work w/ Board and Committees to develop and execute fundraising goals; work w/ Committee to develop and execute the Center’s annual fundraising plan; secure financial support from individuals and corporations; Manage E-tapestry database and oversee staff responsible for data entry and gift processing; Develop and maintain relationships w/ major donors; Oversee organization of special events and fundraisers. The following qualifications are necessary: 4 year degree; 2+ years experience in development or event planning; Demonstrated excellence in organizational, managerial and communication skills; Microsoft Office. Call (706) 342-4743 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Epting Events is seeking experienced Event Managers, Headwaiters and Field Kitchen Chefs for our growing catering company. Please email your resume to email@example.com if interested.
- Green Properties Mgmt. is searching for a Leasing Assistant. Job consists of mostly clerical work, day-to-day functions and customer communications. Must have expierence with Apple computers and devices. Part time: 15-25 hours a week. Must be avail. on Saturdays. Submit resume in person at 350 Riverbend Pkwy. Apt. B1, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate Athens Spa seeking experienced Nail Technicians, Estheticians and Massage Therapists. Cross-trained a plus. Competitive pay, flexible hours. Apply online at: graduateathens.com/careers.
- Get paid to type! SBSA is a financial transcription company offering PT positions. Create your own schedule. Competitive production-based pay. Close to campus! Must be able to touch-type 65 wpm & have excellent English grammar/comprehension skills. Visit our website to apply: www.sbsath.com.
- Hiring all positions. Managers, Customer Service Reps., Delivery Experts! Apply at Domino’s 824 Hull Rd. next to Athens Tech. email@example.com.
- PT housekeeper needed at Hotel Indigo. Exper. preferred. Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.