The Best Classifieds in Town!
- Administrative Assistant/Data Clerk/Office Manager, full-time, $30,000/yr. Family Connection-Communities In Schools, check fc-cis.org/jobs for description and how to apply.
- Athens Area Habitat for Humanity seeks full-time volunteer and donor coordinator, serving job sites (construction), thrift stores and office. This is a sales-oriented position. Applicants must have transportation and be fluent in office software e.g. word processing and spreadsheets. Duties incl. recruiting, training and management for volunteer and intern programs; donor cultivation and service; sponsorship solicitation (events & job sites); and event coordination. To apply, please mail a 1-page cover letter and a current resume to: Cici Mercer, 532 Barber St., Athens, GA 30601, or email these in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. AAHFH is an equal opportunity employer.
- Caregivers, Male and Female, needed for Disabled Person in Athens (Oglethorpe Co). Current CPR, FA, TB Screen Req. Calle Vinas. Call 1 (800) 425-4195.
- Family Connection-Communities In Schools of Athens seeks full or part-time Site Coordinators to bring community resources to address student needs in local high schools for its Athens Students Connect to Success! project, $37,500/yr. Check fc-cis.org/jobs for description and how to apply.
- Family Connection-Communities In Schools of Athens seeks Project Manager for its Athens Students Connect to Success! project, $50,000/yr. Check fc-cis.org/jobs for description and how to apply.
- Looking for the perfect employee? Advertise job opportunities in Flagpole Magazine!
- Line cook needed at Big City Bread Cafe. Must be avail. evenings and weekends. Please apply in person.
- Line/Prep Cooks Needed. The Georgia Center has several positions avail. 20–40 hrs./week. Pay DOE/Minimum 3 years in full service restaurant. Email resumes to email@example.com.
- Subaru Dealership opening August 2016 Now Hiring: 2–3 passionate brand ambassadors for the role of product specialist. FT position w/ comprehensive benefits. Contact Lindsay Lucas: (706) 549-3530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UberPrints seeks a Warehouse Production Associate. FT and PT positions avail. Apply online at www.uberprints.com/company/jobs.
- Veeshee seeks an experienced Seamstress. FT and PT positions avail. Apply online at veeshee.workable.com.
- Become a Foster Parent w/ TREK Foster Care and make a difference for a child. Call or text Julie at (423) 208-1259 for more info.
- Seeking M and F participants, ages 40–64 who are overweight and able to perform exercise for 2–4 min. at a time for blood sugar study. Earn up to $270 for completing study. email@example.com.
- Clocked! Diner looking for kitchen help. $10.25 to $12.00 per hr. depending on experience. Fast paced, fun and creative work environment. Must love music and art. Full and part-time postions avail. Bring resumes to 259 W.Washington St. Downtown Athens. No phone calls please.
- Clocked! Diner is looking for part-time servers, bartenders and hosts. Fun, fast paced, creative working environment. Bring your resume to 259 W.Washington St. Downtown Athens. No phone calls please.
- FOH servers needed! The Georgia Center is hiring restaurant servers, banquet servers, cafe attendants and baristas. Start above minimum wage. UGA students apply via DawgLink. Non UGA Students (background investigation required) apply at www.ugajobsearch.com, job posting #20070165, waiter/waitress.
- Help Needed: Applicant should be a responsible, reliable team player. Great customer skills and a flexible schedule are req. Drop off a resume and pick up an application at: J's Bottle Shop, 1452 Prince Ave. Athens, GA 30606.
- Non-profit EOE organization seeks PT (up to 25 hrs/wk) associate at the Project Safe Thrift Store. Applicants should have reliable transportation, schedule flexibility (incl. weekend availability). Retail experience req. Send cover letter and resume to: Associate Director, P.O. Box 7532, Athens, GA 30604. No phone calls please.
- Needed: PT Cook for evening shift at Hotel Indigo Athens. Experience req. Send resume to Chris Wojcik: FandB@indigoathens.com. Do not apply in person.
- The UGA Hotel and Conference Center is looking for temporary, PT housekeepers. Experience preferred. Required to work flexible hours any day of the week, including holidays and weekends. How to apply (no calls or drop by applications accepted): UGA requires a background investigation for all new hires. Go to: www.ugajobsearch.com, create online account and application, search job posting #20151318 (Temporary labor pool – staff no benefits), apply. Posting will describe in detail the duties and physical demands.
- The UGA Hotel and Conference Center is looking for front desk clerks and night auditors to join our team of professionals. We are looking for team members w/ positive attitudes, outgoing personalities and strong work ethics; who are interested in working in a fast-paced, professional environment, serving guests from Georgia, throughout the U.S. and around the world. To apply, please visit www.ugajobsearch.com to create an online account and application; search job posting 20070351 and apply. UGA requires a background investigation for all employees.
- Walk, bike, bus, or drive to work... and get paid to type! SBSA is a financial transcription company offering PT positions, unbeatable scheduling flexibility, and competitive production-based pay. Currently seeking those with strong touch-typing and English grammar/comprehension skills for our office on S. Milledge Ave. We are located close to campus and are on multiple bus routes. Learn more and apply at www.sbsath.com.