The Best Classifieds in Town!
- Dog Daycare Attendant positions now avail. at Pawtropolis. Looking for confident, outgoing, happy people who can keep a smile even while being peed on. Lots of hard work balanced out w/ lots of interactions with super cool dogs. 4–5 shifts a week and looking for someone that wants to be w/ us for a =while. Visit the "Now Hiring" page of www.pawtropolis.com to get the details on how to apply.
- Growing local company is hiring! Creative positions and management opportunities avail. Apply online at uberprints.workable.com.
- Help wanted in back of house. Apply in person at George's Lowcountry. FT and PT positions avail. 2095 S. Milledge Ave.
- Receptionist - Law firm. Answer multi-line phone, schedule appointments, greet clients, organize files, transcribing and other duties. Please email resume to email@example.com or fax to 706-549-2203. Salary negotiable. No Phone Calls.
- Swimming pool service company needs FT help. Experience preferred but not req. Must have work references and valid driver's license. Fax resumes: 706-850-5253, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Phil Hughes Auto Group is Now Hiring: Multiple opportunities across all 3 stores to join our growing business! Please contact Lindsay: 706-549-3530, email@example.com for more info.
- Veeshee seeks an experienced Seamstress. FT and PT positions avail. Apply online at veeshee.workable.com. Call 855-833-7433 for more information.
- Wok's Up is hiring FT and PT– all positions. Looking for hard working people w/ great attitudes. Apply by sending your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 229-347-6326.
- AthFest Educates seeks volunteers for all aspects of AthHalf Half Marathon and the AthHalf Health Expo, Oct. 8 & 9. Sign up online: athhalf.com.
- 5 Points Prep Now Hiring Tutors: High School and College levels: English, Math and Science. Test Prep: SAT/ACT, GRE/GMAT/LSAT/MCAT. To apply contact Dr. Lisa Barrett at email@example.com.
- A.C.T. Home Care, Inc. is currently seeking qualified CNAs or Personal Support Aides to provide home care services, including feeding, bathing, grooming, light housekeeping and meal preparation.Apply online at www.acthomecare.com or stop by our job fair on Sept. 27, 2016 from 10a.m. – 2p.m. at the E. Athens Goodwill Career Center on Lexington Rd. No phone calls, please.
- Bone Island Grillhouse is now hiring for cooks of all levels and all other positions. Apply online at: www.boneislandgrillhouse.com.
- Hiring Line Cooks at Two Blind Pig Tavern Locations: Please stop by 2440 W. Broad St. or 2301 College Station Rd. to fill out an application.
- Hotel Indigo is interested in vibrant individuals that are looking for a challenging and rewarding PT career in the hotel operations departments of housekeeping and maintenance. Please direct any questions and resumes to Hayley Warren: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are also avail. online: indigoathens.com.
- Line/Prep Cooks Needed. The Georgia Center has several positions avail. 20–40 hrs./week. Pay DOE/Minimum 3 years in full service restaurant. Email resumes to email@example.com.
- Local restaurant looking for reliable, positive, team players to work counter, cook and assist in various other duties. Competitive pay. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Searching for the perfect employee to work at your business? Let us help get the word out through Flagpole Classifieds. Call: 706-549-0301 or email: email@example.com.
- The UGA Hotel and Conference Center is looking for temporary, PT Houseman. Experience preferred. Req. to work flexible hours any day of the week, including holidays and weekends. How to apply (no calls or drop by applications accepted): UGA requires a background investigation for all new hires. Apply at www.ugajobsearch.com, create online account and application then search job posting #20161238 (Temporary labor pool – staff no benefits). Posting will describe in detail the summary of duties and physical demands.
- The UGA Hotel and Conference Center is looking for temporary, PT housekeepers. Experience preferred. Required to work flexible hours any day of the week, including holidays and weekends. How to apply (no calls or drop by applications accepted): UGA requires a background investigation for all new hires. Go to: www.ugajobsearch.com, create online account and application, search job posting #20151318 (Temporary labor pool – staff no benefits), apply. Posting will describe in detail the duties and physical demands.
- Walk, bike, bus, or drive to work... and get paid to type! SBSA is a financial transcription company offering PT positions, unbeatable scheduling flexibility, and competitive production-based pay. Currently seeking those w/ strong touch-typing and English grammar/comprehension skills for our office on S. Milledge Ave. We are located close to campus and are on multiple bus routes. Learn more and apply at www.sbsath.com.