The Best Classifieds in Town!
- Athens Country Club is looking for FT and PT line cooks. Great pay, benefits and employee meals. Apply in person: 2700 Jefferson Rd. Tue.–Fri. 2–4.
- Claw and Order Detectives seek junior cat sleuth. Must be able to land on all fours. Catch purrpatrators for all-you-can-eat mice cream.
- Front Desk and Housekeeping needed. Must be flex. all shifts, 7 days. Wingate, 255 North Ave. Apply in person, bring resume. 8:30a.m.–2p.m., M–F. Mr. Singh.
- Graduate Athens is seeking FT experienced Line Cook. Must have weekend/night availability. Great benefits! Apply online at www.graduateathens.com/careers.
- Growing local company is hiring! Production artist positions and customer service opportunities avail. Apply online at uberprints.workable.com.
- Modern Age is hiring! FT positions avail. Vaping experience/knowledge a plus! Bring resumes into Modern Age. No phone calls please.
- Non-Administrative Personal Assistant needed. $550/wk. Mon–Fri. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Smoker's Den is hiring! FT positions avail. Vaping experience/knowledge a plus! Bring resumes into Smoker's Den. No phone calls please.
- Searching for the perfect employee to work at your business? Let us help get the word out through Flagpole Classifieds. Call: 706-549-0301 or email: email@example.com.
- Town 220 Restaurant is now hiring experienced kitchen staff. Must be available on weekends and able to work days and/or nights. (We are closed Sunday and Monday!) We are seeking candidates that have experience as a line cook and/or sous chef in a full service restaurant. Apply in person at Town 220 Restaurant in Madison, GA at 220 W. Washington St. Ask for Shauna.
- The Madison Oglethorpe Animal Shelter seeks receptionist. Wed.–Sun., 8a.m.–5p.m. 40hrs/wk, $7.25/hr. Must be 18 yrs of age or older. Reception experience preferred but not required. Send resume: firstname.lastname@example.org or complete application at: 1888 Colbert-Danielsville Rd. Danielsville. 706-795-2868.
- The Oconee Enterprise, a weekly newspaper covering Oconee County, has an immediate opening for a reporter. To apply, send a résumé, cover letter and five clips to Editor Michael Prochaska: email@example.com.
- Gentiva Hospice Volunteer opportunities require one thing: Your Heart. Volunteers give their time in two ways: Patient Visits and Administrative Support. For information call: 855-549-5736.
- DePalmas on Timothy Rd. is now hiring experienced pizza makers. Must have experience hand tossing pizzas. Please apply in person: 2080 Timothy Rd., DePalmas Italian Cafe.
- Flagpole is looking for a PT ad designer. 22-25 hrs per wk. Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop on a Mac. Should also be familiar w/ Adobe Illustrator. Need to have experience w/ industry standards for producing digital files for 4-color process printing. General skills in website management also needed. Please send resume and design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FOH servers needed! The Georgia Center is hiring restaurant servers, banquet servers, cafe attendants and baristas. Start above minimum wage. Please apply at www.ugajobsearch.com, job posting #20070165, waiter/waitress.
- Graduate Athens is seeking PT Banquet Servers. Must be available nights and weekends. No experience required. Apply online at www.graduateathens.com/careers.
- In our relaxed work environment you create your own schedule and get paid to type! CBSG is a financial transcription company seeking those w/ strong touch-typing and English grammar/comprehension skills for our office on S. Milledge Ave. Learn about being an employee and apply at https://www.ctscribes.com.
- Seeking servers at Athens Country Club. Free food and golf. Will train and flexible hours. Apply in person: 2700 Jefferson Rd. Tue.–Fri. 2–4.