The Best Classifieds in Town!
- Big City Bread Cafe is now accepting applications for a FT FOH manager to work evenings 3–10:30pm, Tue–Sat. Two years of management experience preferred. Please apply in person: 393 N Finley St.
- Clocked! Restaurant looking for FT kitchen help. $12–15 per hour depending on experience. Must be clean, organized and enjoy cooking classic American food. Resumes only: email@example.com.
- Experienced Cooks/Dishwashers Wanted. The Georgia Center Hotel and Conference Center. Great Work Atmosphere, Competitive Pay. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Local Law Firm seeks experienced paralegal with excellent organization and customer service skills. Duties: client intake, file management, client communications and client correspondence. Email email@example.com.
- Now hiring immediately! Five Points Bottle Shop is looking for highly motivated individuals to fill several positions. Experience in retail, stockroom, wine or craft beer preferred, but not req. You must be 21 yrs old and available to work nights and weekends. Do Not Apply In Store. http://www.fivepointsbottleshop.com/index.php/about/job-application
- Retail Store in Five Points now hiring for Sales Associate. 30–40 hours a week. 12–5. Must be able to work weekends. Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
- Big City Bread Cafe is now accepting applications for PT Prep Cooks and Dishwashers. Experience preferred but not required. Must have weekend availability. Please apply in person: 393 N. Finley St.
- Get paid to type! We offer a relaxed work environment with no customer interaction necessary! Earn productivity-based pay and our new starting rate of $8.25/hr (increases to $9/hr or higher after training). Create your own weekday schedule. Apply at https://www.ctscribes.com.
- Modern Age is hiring! Vaping experience/knowledge a must! Bring resumes into Modern Age. No phone calls please.
- Server positions available at Trumps Catering on South Milledge Avenue. Fun job, eat good food. We will work around your availability. Apply online: https://www.trumpscatering.com/work-with-us/.
- The Morton Theatre is seeking an "Equipment Technician: Theatre" on a PT basis to assist w/ the coordination and execution of in-house and rental productions, and community special events. For more info or to apply please visit: http://bit.ly/accjobs.