The Best Classifieds in Town!
- Big City Bread Cafe is now accepting applications for line cooks. Experience preferred. Please appy in person.
- Brett's Casual American: We are looking for experienced line cooks and an asst. kitchen manager. We pay competitive wages, based on experience. Closed on Sundays! No late night hours. Apply at Brett's. 3190 Atlanta Hwy. Suite 11. Next door to Ingles. 706-850-1395.
- Do you have a passion for hair? Republic Salon in DT Athens is looking for an assistant/apprentice for the #1 stylist in Athens. Experience or a license preferred. Mon–Fri. 40+ hrs/wk. Please apply in person. No phone calls!
- Emporium is expanding salon services and currently accepting resumes for Licensed Stylists and Estheticians. FT and PT avail. Candidates must be willing to be exclusively AVEDA. Call w/ questions: 706-546-7598.
- Help wanted in back of house. Apply in person at George's Lowcountry. FT and PT positions available. 2095 S. Milledge Ave.
- Swimming pool service company needs FT help. Experience preferred but not req. Must have work references and valid driver's license. Fax resumes: 706-850-5253, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UberPrints seeks a Warehouse Production Associate. FT and PT positions avail. Apply online at www.uberprints.com/company/jobs.
- Veeshee seeks an experienced Seamstress. FT and PT positions avail. Apply online at veeshee.workable.com.
- Multi-National Corporation looking for and hiring for sales position w/ potential earnings. If you are this person connect, call or text Beverly: 706-254-9281 or James: 404-933-4157.
- Groove Burgers is hiring FOH and BOH positions. Looking for positive people w/ the passion for food. Apply online: grooveburgers.com, send your application to: email@example.com or call: 762-499-5699.
- Hotel Indigo Athens is looking for experienced servers for football season and beyond. Please send resumes to Fandb@indigoathens.com. Please do not apply in person.
- Hotel Indigo is interested in vibrant individuals that are looking for a challenging and rewarding PT career in the hotel operations departments of housekeeping and maintenance. Please direct any questions and resumes to Hayley Warren: firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are also avail. online: indigoathens.com.
- Line/Prep Cooks Needed. The Georgia Center has several positions avail. 20–40 hrs./week. Pay DOE/Minimum 3 years in full service restaurant. Email resumes to email@example.com.
- Now hiring experienced cooks and drivers at Locos Grill & Pub, 2020 Timothy Rd. Drivers should have clean driving record. Apply in person between 2–4p.m.
- Oconee Cultural Arts Foundation (OCAF) in Watkinsville is seeking a PT Programs Assistant to join the OCAF team. To learn about this position, visit www.OCAF.com.
- PT File Clerk needed for downtown law firm. Copying, filing, running errands, answering phone. Some computer skills required. E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The UGA Hotel and Conference Center is looking for temporary, PT housekeepers. Experience preferred. Required to work flexible hours any day of the week, including holidays and weekends. How to apply (no calls or drop by applications accepted): UGA requires a background investigation for all new hires. Go to: www.ugajobsearch.com, create online account and application, search job posting #20151318 (Temporary labor pool – staff no benefits), apply. Posting will describe in detail the duties and physical demands.
- The UGA Hotel and Conference Center is looking for temporary, PT Houseman. Experience preferred. Req. to work flexible hours any day of the week, including holidays and weekends. How to apply (no calls or drop by applications accepted): UGA requires a background investigation for all new hires. Apply at www.ugajobsearch.com, create online account and application then search job posting # 20161238 (Temporary labor pool – staff no benefits). Posting will describe in detail the summary of duties and physical demands.
- Walk, bike, bus, or drive to work... and get paid to type! SBSA is a financial transcription company offering PT positions, unbeatable scheduling flexibility, and competitive production-based pay. Currently seeking those w/ strong touch-typing and English grammar/comprehension skills for our office on S. Milledge Ave. We are located close to campus and are on multiple bus routes. Learn more and apply at www.sbsath.com.