The Best Classifieds in Town!
- Experienced maintenance personnel needed for a large apt. community. Electrical, plumbing and CPO certified. Valid Drivers license, background check, drug test. Email resume: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hotel Indigo has openings for: FT maintenance, PT painting and PT housekeeping. Send resumes and/or questions to: email@example.com or call (706) 286-1710.
- Line/Prep Cooks Needed. The Georgia Center has several positions available 20–40 hrs./week. Pay DOE/Minimum 3 years in full service restaurant. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Searching for the perfect employee to work at your business? Let us help get the word out through Flagpole Classifieds. Call (706) 549-0301.
- Summer (full-time or part-time). Junk South is hiring a Crew Leader ($15/hr.) for work in Athens-Clarke and Oconee County. Please inquire & submit resumes to email@example.com, visit us at www.junksouth.com or call (855) 747-5865.
- Blind Pig Tavern (W. Broad Location) is hiring experienced cooks and FOH management. Please stop by the restaurant from 2–4 p.m. to fill out application or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experienced kitchen help needed. Bring resume or fill out application at George's Lowcountry Table. No phone calls please.
- Groove Burgers (new restaurant) is hiring FOH and BOH positions. Looking for positive people with the passion for food. Apply online: grooveburgers.com, send your application to: email@example.com or call: (762) 499-5699.
- Job Opening: Assistant Mgr/Project Mgr. Starting at $18/hr. plus benefits (weekend pay, food stipend, performance bonuses). Travel req. in company vehicles. Must be avail. Jun., Jul. and partial Aug. Call: (706) 540-2980 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Needed: PT Server for morning shift and PT Cook for evening shift at Hotel Indigo Athens. Experience required. Send resume to Chris Wojcik: FandB@indigoathens.com. Do not apply in person.
- Now Hiring Experienced Line Cooks, Daytime Servers, Drivers, Locos ToGoGos & Hosts at Locos Grill & Pub, 2020 Timothy Rd. Locos is looking for highly energetic, customer-focused individuals who want to work at the busiest restaurant in town. We offer great pay–not competitive pay–but pay that makes others look silly. Apply inside between 2–4pm or email us at: email@example.com.
- The Flagpole office will be closed Monday, May 30. Happy Memorial Day!
- The UGA Hotel and Conference Center is looking for front desk clerks and night auditors to join our team of professionals. We are looking for team members w/ positive attitudes, outgoing personalities and strong work ethics; who are interested in working in a fast-paced, professional environment, serving guests from Georgia, throughout the U.S. and around the world. To apply, please visit www.ugajobsearch.com to create an online account and application; search job posting 20070351 and apply. UGA requires a background investigation for all employees.
- The UGA Hotel and Conference Center is looking for temporary, PT housekeepers. Experience preferred. Required to work flexible hours any day of the week, including holidays and weekends. How to apply (no calls or drop by applications accepted): UGA requires a background investigation for all new hires. Go to: www.ugajobsearch.com, create online account and application, search job posting #20151318 (Temporary labor pool – staff no benefits), apply. Posting will describe in detail the duties and physical demands.
- Walk, bike, bus, or drive to work... and get paid to type! SBSA is a financial transcription company offering PT positions, unbeatable scheduling flexibility, and competitive production-based pay. Currently seeking those with strong touch-typing and English grammar/comprehension skills for our office on S. Milledge Ave. We are located close to campus and are on multiple bus routes. Learn more and apply at www.sbsath.com.