The Best Classifieds in Town!
- Hotel Indigo has openings for: FT maintenance, PT painting and PT housekeeping. Send resumes and/or questions to: email@example.com or call (706) 286-1710.
- Hiring restarant staff. Girasoles in Watkinsville is hiring dishwasher, prep cook & wait staff. Apply in person with resume or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. 24 Greensboro Hwy., Watkinsville, GA.
- Looking for an experienced, talented and reliable FT Pet Groomer for a new pet store in the east side of Athens. Please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Line/Prep Cooks Needed. The Georgia Center has several positions available 20–40 hrs./week. Pay DOE/Minimum 3 years in full service restaurant. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summer (full-time or part-time). Junk South is hiring a Crew Leader ($15/hr.) for work in Athens-Clarke and Oconee County. Please inquire & submit resumes to email@example.com, visit us at www.junksouth.com or call (855) 747-5865.
- Advertise your special skills! Move-in/move-out help, pet care, child care, yard work, cleaning, etc. Let Athens know how to contact you with Flagpole classifieds! Call (706) 549-0301 or visit classifieds.flagpole.com.
- Big City Bread Cafe is now accepting applications for evening servers and early morning counter staff. Experience preferred. Must be available to work weekends. Please apply in person.
- Experienced kitchen help needed. Bring resume or fill out application at George's Lowcountry Table. No phone calls please.
- Groove Burgers (new restaurant) is hiring FOH and BOH positions. Looking for positive people with the passion for food. Apply online: grooveburgers.com, send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: (762) 499-5699.
- Graduate Athens is seeking PT baristas at Iron Works Coffee Company. Experience preferred. Weekend availability req. Apply in person.
- Graduate Athens seeking PT Marketing Coordinator for property. Graphics design skills (AI and Photoshop) and social media promotion experience required. Apply in person.
- Local catering company now hiring. Positions include food prep/production, bartender and head waiter. Availability on weekend nights is a must. To apply contact: email@example.com.
- Now accepting applications/resumes at the Epps Bridge, Watkinsville and Bethlehem Barberitos. No exp. necessary, just great attitudes and friendly people! Many perks including tips, flexible schedule and a shift meal! Please email resume/availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PT Server needed for morning shift at Hotel Indigo Athens. Experience required. Send resume to Chris Wojcik at FandB@indigoathens.com. Do not apply in person.
- PT Business Manager at Canopy Studio. 20/hr. a week. Flexible schedule, must be self-directed. Knowledge of Quickbooks, interactive software and Mindbody is a plus. Send inquiries to: email@example.com.
- Summer Employment (May–Aug). Hiring assistant supervisors at $10-12/hr. w/ benefits, incentives & promotional opportunites. Visit us at www.classiccityinstallation.com for more info. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at (855) 747-8565.
- The UGA Hotel and Conference Center is looking for temporary, PT housekeepers. Experience preferred. Required to work flexible hours any day of the week, including holidays and weekends. How to apply (no calls or drop by applications accepted): UGA requires a background investigation for all new hires. Go to: www.ugajobsearch.com, create online account and application, search job posting #20151318 (Temporary labor pool – staff no benefits), apply. Posting will describe in detail the duties and physical demands.
- The UGA Hotel and Conference Center is looking for front desk clerks and night auditors to join our team of professionals, serving the overnight guests of The University of Georgia. We are looking for team members w/ positive attitudes, outgoing personalities and strong work ethics; who are interested in working in a fast-paced, professional environment, serving guests from Georgia, throughout the U.S. and around the world. We invite you to join our team! To apply, please visit www.ugajobsearch.com to create an online account and application; search job posting 20070351 and apply. The University of Georgia requires a background investigation for all employees.
- Walk, bike, bus, or drive to work... and get paid to type! SBSA is a financial transcription company offering PT positions, unbeatable scheduling flexibility, and competitive production-based pay. Currently seeking those with strong touch-typing and English grammar/comprehension skills for our office on S. Milledge Ave. We are located close to campus and are on multiple bus routes. Learn more and apply at www.sbsath.com.
- Wanted Swim Instructors/Swim Coaches for growing Swim School. Competitive swimming background a huge plus. Starting at $12.50 an hour up to $20. Coaching is contract based. Contact Sean Gillan. Email: email@example.com, phone: (706) 548-7284.