The Best Classifieds in Town!
- Administrative Assistant. Duties include: appointment coordination, event and meeting planning, make travel arrangements, record, monitor expenses. Send your resume and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call center representative. Join established Athens company calling CEOs & CFOs of major corporations generating sales leads for tech companies. $9–11/hr. BOS Staffing, www.bosstaff.com, (706) 353-3030.
- Drivers, Cooks and Daytime Bartender needed at Locos Grill and Pub, 2020 Timothy Road. Driver must have clean driving record. Apply between 2–4 p.m. or online at www.locosgrill.com/employment.
- Line/Prep Cooks Needed. The Georgia Center has several positions available 20–40 hrs./week. Pay DOE/Minimum 3 years in full service restaurant. Email resumes to email@example.com.
- Now hiring cooks, servers, dish washers, and bartenders. Experience preferred but not required. Apply in person Wed-Fri, 2–5 p.m. Charlie Noble's Restaurant, 1040 Gaines School Rd. Suite 117.
- Hair stylist needed. Commission or booth rental. Upbeat environment in a Downtown location. Established marketing. Great amenities. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Searching for the perfect employee to work at your business? Let us help get the word out through Flagpole Classifieds! Call (706) 549-0301.
- Get paid to type! SBSA is a financial transcription company offering PT positions. Create your own schedule. Competitive production-based pay. Close to campus! Must be able to touch-type 65 wpm & have excellent English grammar/comprehension skills. Visit our website to apply: www.sbsath.com.
- PT front desk agent needed. Prior hotel/desk experience preferred. Evening and weekend availability necessary. Apply online at www.foundryparkinn.com/careers. No phone calls please.
- UGA’s Georgia Center is hiring temporary banquet servers. Daily shifts avail. from 6 a.m-3 p.m. Free meal w/ each shift. Email resumes to email@example.com.