The Best Classifieds in Town!
- Armed Service Providers needed in your area!! Technicians pick up/deliver customer orders and ATM machine in accordance w/ a designated route. The job duties require lifting at least 50-lbs., verbally communicate w/ customers and record information accurately. $11.50/hr. The successful applicant will possess a positive attitude, be at least 21 years of age, have a current driver’s license and a good driving record w/ a steady employment history. Must pass a comprehensive bkg. check that includes a criminal history, Dept. of Transportation physical & drug screen, have a valid weapons permit or be able to pass state weapons licensing requirements. Apply at www.work4loomis.com. Athens, GA.
- Athens Country Club seeking FT Dishwashers/Kitchen Stewarts. Five days a week 8a.m.–4p.m. Good pay and benefits. Apply in person Tue–Sat, 2–5p.m. No phone calls please.
- Athens Country Club seeking FT and PT Line and Prep Cooks. Experience preferred. Apply in person Tue–Fri, 2–5p.m. No phone calls please.
- FT & PT, Summer & Year Round. ClassicCityInstallation.com: Assistant Supervisors starting at $12/hr & Assistant Managers (management req.) starting at $18/hr. Travel nationwide this summer- all expenses covered. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Growing local company is hiring! Creative positions and management opportunities avail. Apply online at uberprints.workable.com.
- Graduate Athens seeking FT Bqt Sous Chef. Must have experience and open availability. Excellent health benefits and 401(k). Apply online: www.graduateathens.com/careers.
- Searching for the perfect employee to work at your business? Let us help get the word out through Flagpole Classifieds. Call (706) 549-0301.
- The UGA Hotel and Conference Center (Athens) is looking for an Assistant Center Housekeeper. Experience required. Apply at www.ugajobsearch.com, create online account and application and apply for job posting #20162285. Posting will describe duties and physical demands. Background investigation req.
- Graduate Athens is seeking PT servers at The Foundry. Come join an exciting team and experience live music every night. Apply online: www.graduateathens.com/careers.
- Hiring experienced pizza throwers, PT hours avail., 5–10. Experience preferred. Apply at 2080 Timothy Rd.
- Looking for front of house and servers. Please stop by and fill out an application at Dos Palmas: 3523 Atlanta Hwy, next to Academy Sports.
- Line/Prep/Banquet Cooks and Dishwashers needed. The Georgia Center has several positions avail. 20–40 hrs./wk. Pay: $8-11 DOE/Minimum 3 yrs in full service restaurant. Email resumes to: email@example.com.
- Now Hiring Immediately! Five Points Bottle Shop seeks highly motivated individuals to fill several positions. Experience in retail, stockroom, wine or craft beer preferred, but not required. Must be at least 21 yrs old and avail. to work nights and weekends. Do not apply in store. www.fivepointsbottleshop.com.
- Seeking Banquet Server at Athens Country Club: Must come ready to perform many tasks, incl. set-up, breakdown and serving meals to guests according to well-established rules of etiquette. Apply in person: Tue–Fri, 2–5p.m.
- The UGA Hotel and Conference Center (Athens) is looking for temporary, PT housekeepers. Experience preferred. Must be able to work week days, weekends and some holidays. Apply at www.ugajobsearch.com, create online account and application, and apply for job posting #20151318. Posting will describe duties and physical demands. Background investigation req.
- The UGA Hotel and Conference Center (Athens) is looking for temporary, PT Housemen/Housewomen. Experience preferred. Must be able to work week days, weekends and some holidays. Apply at www.ugajobsearch.com, create online account and application, and apply for job posting #20161238. Posting will describe duties and physical demands. Background investigation req.
- Washington Square Studio is looking for a creative, quick witted, hard working apprentice/assistant. Recent cosmetology grads welcome, but no experience needed. Email resume firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Walk, bike, bus, or drive to work... and get paid to type! SBSA is a financial transcription company offering PT positions, unbeatable scheduling flexibility, and competitive production-based pay. Currently seeking those w/ strong touch-typing and English grammar/comprehension skills for our office on S. Milledge Ave. We are located close to campus and are on multiple bus routes. Learn more and apply at www.sbsath.com.