The Best Classifieds in Town!
- Call center representative. Join established Athens company calling CEOs & CFOs of major corporations generating sales leads for tech companies. $9–11/hr. BOS Staffing, www.bosstaff.com, (706) 353-3030.
- Emmanuel Episcopal Church is accepting applications for a Thrift House Manager. Experience with retail, customer service, and coordinating volunteers is preferred. Application: firstname.lastname@example.org or (706) 543-1294.
- Line/Prep Cooks Needed. The Georgia Center has several positions available 20–40 hrs./week. Pay DOE/Minimum 3 years in full service restaurant. Email resumes to email@example.com.
- Tattoo artist needed for new tattoo shop opening in Athens. Experience required. Piercing a plus. Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wine Steward/Winery Associate position open at Chateau Elan. Responsibilities incl. but not limited to conducting daily tours and tastings, organization of wine market, wine and retail sales. Service industry experience and basic wine knowledge preferred. PT and FT positions avail. Send resume to email@example.com.
- Call Center Open House. DialAmerica is expanding its Athens center and hiring 100 new employees! We need your strong communication skills & positive attitude on our team. Wed 12/3 & Tue 12/9, 11 a.m.–7 p.m.. You’ll have the chance to speak with our staff about available Inbound Sales & C/S positions. No Appointment Needed! Applications taken online at http://dial.am/RLOW. For more info (706) 552-2000. Located in the Homewood Village Shopping Ctr; 2411 Jefferson Rd, Ste. A.
- Find quality seasonal help for the 2014 holidaysw/ Flagpole Classifieds. Visit flagpole.com or call (706) 549-0301 to place your Help Wanted ad.
- Get paid to type! SBSA is a financial transcription company offering PT positions. Create your own schedule. Competitive production-based pay. Close to campus! Must be able to touch-type 65 wpm & have excellent English grammar/comprehension skills. Visit our website to apply: www.sbsath.com.
- Now hiring PT Hotel Indigo day support staff. Mon–Fri., 9 a.m.–5:30 p.m. Sat.–Sun., 10 a.m.–6:30 p.m. Fill out application on indigoathens.com.
- UGA’s Georgia Center is hiring temporary banquet servers. Daily shifts avail. from 6 a.m-3 p.m. Free meal w/ each shift. Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.