The Best Classifieds in Town!
- Athens Art & Frame seeks enthusiastic people person for one FT sales position. $10+/hr and benefits, one PT sales position $9/hr nights and weekends. Apply in person with resume at Epps Bridge location.
- Big City Bread Cafe is now accepting applications for a Front of House Evening Manager. Must be available to work Tues–Sat from 3–10:30p.m. Management experience is preferred but not required. Please apply in person.
- Experienced Cooks/Dishwashers Wanted. The Georgia Center Hotel and Conference Center. Great Work Atmosphere, Competitive Pay. Contact: email@example.com.
- Help wanted in back of house, servers, bartenders. Apply in person at George's Lowcountry. FT and PT positions avail. 2095 S. Milledge Ave.
- Madison-Morgan Cultural Center seeks FT Project Coordinator for multiple projects including fundraisers and performances. Event management experience req. Arts experience a plus. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now hiring immediately! Five Points Bottle Shop is looking for highly motivated individuals to fill several positions. Experience in retail, stockroom, wine or craft beer preferred, but not req. You must be 21 yrs old and available to work nights and weekends. Do Not Apply In Store. http://www.fivepointsbottleshop.com/index.php/about/job-application
- Pawtropolis - Athens' favorite doggy daycare - is hiring dependable, dog-loving staff for both locations. FT and PT positions available. Visit pawtropolis.com/services/hiring.php for details.
- SMI Composites is a growing automotive & aerospace carbon fiber part manufacturer seeking reliable people we can train for our Trim Department. We offer full benefits package and advancement opportunities. Contact Goodin@SMIComposites.com (preferable) or call 706-783-4277.
- Swimming pool service company needs FT help. Experience preferred but not req. Must have work references and valid driver's license. Fax resumes: 706-850-5253, email: email@example.com.
- Temporary Teen Area Manager: Athens-Clarke County Library. Requires 3+ yrs experience working with the public or equivalent. $19/hr. 40 hrs/wk. Apply at www.athenslibrary.org under Employment.